From: gdecourt_at_yahoo.com
Date: Mon 07 Jul 2003 - 15:27:49 BST

 Hi again Alex,

 I hope I'm not taking too much time of you, but I'm
writting because I just made a search in the web about
the aspcomplete system that you said, but I am a
little bit confuse: is this a VPS solution like the
others that was said? what is the relation of this
system with virtuozzo? is this free? is stable?
 Thanks. =)