From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.dk)
Date: Wed 16 Jul 2003 - 07:49:51 BST

Citat Klavs Klavsen <kl_at_vsen.dk>:

> If you want to try to get vserver in the main linux kernel (please,
> please, please do!!), I'm guessing you would have to start sending
> patches along ASAP, with some note about the stability, and also as a
> competent and needed alternative to the big and often unneeded UML which
> is in the kernel.

Before integrating the vserver patches into the vanilla kernel tree, probably
the ipv6 security issue (all interfaces shown, one vserver can take over a port
on all vservers/main server) should be fixed.

This is only the issue, when ipv6 is enabled.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk

--