From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Thu 17 Jul 2003 - 16:25:13 BST

On Thu, Jul 17, 2003 at 01:41:42PM +0200, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
> On Thursday 17 July 2003 13:33, Herbert Pötzl wrote:
>
> Hi Herbert,
>
> > > <promoption>i love wolk</promotion>
> thanks Georg :)
>
> > on the other hand, somebody complained that they
> > do not provide patch sets (splitted up patches)
> yes, that was Dariush (as always *SCNR* ;-)))

hmm, but I wasn't able to find a patchset either,
(obviously an inability on my side, right?), so
be so kind and point me to the right URL, where
a WOLK 4.3 patchset is available ...

> > only a monster patch and are not interested in
> > including patches from third parties ...
> hm? What? I am not interested in including patches
> from third parties?

so it was reported to me, not that I care if it's
true or not, and anyway, it's your right to refuse
patches, isn't it?

> I must misunderstand this completely :)
>
> > YMMV, I haven't tried it, so I consider it
> > good, and beneficial until the opposite is
> > proven to me ;)
> I love wolk too.
>
> P.S.: WOLK is my baby ;)

as I said, YMMV ...

Generated on Thu 17 Jul 2003 - 16:43:05 BST by hypermail 2.1.3