From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.dk)
Date: Sun 27 Jul 2003 - 23:57:39 BST

On Mon, 2003-07-28 at 00:39, Sam Vilain wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 09:24, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> > There is also a version w/o ipsec. If somebody is interested in the
> > kernel for Debian, i've prepared Debian packages, however, you should
> > fetch the source packages and recompile it for your needs, because the
> > image is purely optimized for AMD Athlon MP.
> > Packages are here:
> > ftp://debian.marlow.dk/dists/woody/kernel/pool/loke_-_Tyan_AMD_MP/
>
> Tyan AMD MP boards? Great minds think alike! I'd be extremely
> interested in using your binary kernels. Which board(s) are you
> using?

I use the first board that came out: Tyan Thunder K7, with onboard SCSI.
There is support for ATI and Matrox video adapters in the binary kernel,
some V4l stuff, some extra NICs beyond the onboard 3c920 ones and some
other stuff that might come in handy.

I uploaded the config i use at
ftp://debian.marlow.dk/dists/woody/kernel/pool/loke_-_Tyan_AMD_MP/config-2.4.22-pre7-ctx17a-acpi20030714-dsdt-audigy-bcm5705-ipsec-loke
You can check it out for yourself and see, if it is usefull.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot dk

--
"One lawyer can steal more than a hundred men with guns." -- The
Godfather