From: ragnar_at_this.is
Date: Sat 02 Aug 2003 - 03:02:22 BST

Hello,

> FTP using a similar ProxyPass directive in ProFtpd,
Interseting.

> I'm not shure but sshd probly has that kind of feature
That would be good.. any info?

And just to get it in the list of tools,

Squid, a good web cache
but can also be used as an accelerator (reverse proxy and cache)
in front of web servers.
http://squid.visolve.com/white_papers/reverseproxy.htm
( 4.1 Configuring Squid as Reverse Proxy for Multiple Domains )

Best
ragnar

Generated on Sat 02 Aug 2003 - 03:13:10 BST by hypermail 2.1.3