From: Matthew Nuzum (matt_at_followers.net)
Date: Mon 04 Aug 2003 - 18:07:32 BST

I used this. I have a redhat 8 host systems and I chose the redhat 7.3 mini
install. It just requires disk 1 from the redhat 7.3. If you don't have
access to your server's cd-rom, you can simply download the ISO file to your
server's drive and mount it like
mount -t iso9660 -o loop redhatcd.iso /mnt/cdrom

It's nice, but it leaves off some things that I like to have installed.
Fortunately, I have a standard set of packages that I use so I was able to
create a skeleton image and then vrpm all the software I need. I then use
it as my source for creating new vservers.

Matthew Nuzum | Makers of "Elite Content Management System"
www.followers.net | View samples of Elite CMS in action
matt_at_followers.net | http://www.followers.net/portfolio/