From: Klavs Klavsen (kl_at_vsen.dk)
Date: Thu 07 Aug 2003 - 18:55:32 BST

On tor, 2003-08-07 at 19:05, Herbert Pötzl wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 06:57:16PM +0200, Martin List-Petersen wrote:
> > To follow up on my earlier mail, which might have sounded a bit hard:

[SNIP I agree with keeping the wiki-digests on the vserver-list]

> yeah, maybe it is better to keep the vserver
> mailing list for the real development, not the
> 2.6.x stuff, which will not happen anyway ...

I surely hope it will. Has anyone sent an inqueiry to Andrew Morten? he
is a very nice guy, and if we can convince him that this is good -
atleast as an experimental patch (nice that the kernel, has experimental
stuff you enable/disable) - then we'll be in - and can go on from 2.6.0
and just improve it.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl_at_vsen.dk - http://www.vsen.dk

Working with Unix is like wrestling a worthy opponent. Working with windows is like attacking a small whining child who is carrying a .38.

Generated on Thu 07 Aug 2003 - 19:18:22 BST by hypermail 2.1.3