From: Tomas Fasth (tomas_at_euronetics.se)
Date: Fri 08 Aug 2003 - 10:52:03 BST

Hello Herbert.

Herbert Pötzl wrote:

>maybe you can elaborate, why the 'urgent?' port to
>Linux 2.6.0 apperently has nothing to do with the
>vserver patch or the user space tools?

You missed my point. I don't question issues about the port of vserver
to Linux 2.6. I just don't want wiki page change notifications posted to
another list to be crossposted to this list. That's all I ask for. IMHO
any crosspostings are bad. It overrides the personal freedom of selection.

>so you do not want the digest on the vserver list?

Correct. People who are interested in digests of vserver-wiki list
postings can easily subscribe to that list.

// Tomas

Generated on Fri 08 Aug 2003 - 11:06:39 BST by hypermail 2.1.3