From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 10 Aug 2003 - 03:46:38 BST

On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 09:05:36PM -0400, Matt Ayres wrote:
> Couple questions..

Hi Matt!

> 1) Does it still do a context + uid mask for the ownership of the inode?

nope, context and uid/gid are stored separately ...

> 2) Does it implement a fake statfs() so that a df within a vserver
> reports the quota as the disk size?

nope, disk limit != per context quota
but there will be a solution for that one too ..

> 3) Is there a way to set all files under a specific directory to a
> context?

yep, tools are available lsctx, chctx ...

> 4) What is the maximum quota size?

hum, what do you mean? same as with normal quota ...

HTH,
Herbert

> --
> Thank you,
> Matt Ayres
> TekTonic
>
> On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 19:39, Herbert Pötzl wrote:
> > Hi All!
> >
> > anybody interested in testing my new per vserver
> > context quota stuff?
> >
> > - per vserver quota on a shared partition
> > - context tags for files + management tools
> > - enable/disable quota per vserver
> > - no change to quota tools needed ...
> >
> > let me know, it's still experimental ...
> >
> > best,
> > Herbert

Generated on Sun 10 Aug 2003 - 04:20:34 BST by hypermail 2.1.3