From: Alex Lyashkov (shadow_at_psoft.net)
Date: Thu 14 Aug 2003 - 09:40:42 BST

On Thursday 14 August 2003 04:50, Sam Vilain wrote:
> you can see it, because original vserver not implement private per
> context disk namespace. It`s not the capablity system errors. see
> fs/namespace.c for details. (m_start/m_stop/m_next/show_vfsmnt)
>
> Surely current->s_info is always around ?
All task in vps have not NULL s_info pointer. "context 0" and "context 1" have
NULL have - but on it you can see all mount tree.
it`s changes beetwen my and Jacobs patch - in my patch all task in all
contexts have pointer to s_context structure.
it`s first.
for next please see asm/current.h
==========
static inline struct task_struct * get_current(void)
{
        struct task_struct *current;
        __asm__("andl %%esp,%0; ":"=r" (current) : "0" (~8191UL));
        return current;
}

#define current get_current()
because linux have on one time one syscall (running kernel procedure) it`s
sefety using for extract what task calling syscall.

--
With best regards,
Alex