From: BeTa (beta_at_e-glop.net)
Date: Sat 16 Aug 2003 - 19:01:32 BST

Hi all,

I'm glad to announce the debian-verser project opening. You can find its
webpage here :
[ http://labs.libre-entreprise.org/projects/debian-vserver/ ]

debian-vserver is a project which goal is to provide tools to make
Debian vservers managment easier. It would provide tools like :
- vapt-get
- vunify (debian flavour)
- Debian rc-scripts to stop/start vservers
- etc...

Today, I've only release a pre-version of vapt-get, an apt-get interface
adapted to vservers. It's developped in bash. I'm sure that I've made
lots of mistakes but be sure that patches are welcome and have a good
chance to be applied :c), comments too (even if I don't have lots of
time). Contributors are also welcome ;c) !

I hope this project would help you in your work/playground.
See you soon ;c)

PS: you may find specific mailing lists on the website.

--
Baptiste SIMON
    aka BeTa

Generated on Sat 16 Aug 2003 - 19:21:19 BST by hypermail 2.1.3