From: desman_at_gmx.de
Date: Wed 27 Aug 2003 - 07:45:50 BST

hi,

i searched via google many minuets in this howto and the mailing list and
all other i found.

The "fakeinit" S_FLAGS="lock nproc fakeinit" is not working at me

vanilla linux 2.4.21, ctx17a, vserver-0.23

And sshd is starting fine, like all other deamons but it`s not restarted at
reboot of the vserver context.

And thats my Problem.

And this is nowhere discribed what i found.

Greentins
Oliver