From: Herbert Pötzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 27 Aug 2003 - 13:10:25 BST

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 02:04:23PM +0200, desman_at_gmx.de wrote:
> hi,
>
> my knowledge of the possibilities of init is really poor.
>
> I didn`t expect that there is a minit =)

the minit package was proposed/ported to vserver
by Enrico Scholz, have a look at the mailing list
archives ...

> But somehow it should run :/
>
> I will try to get it run with another init, what ever it will be ;)

I guess the main problem is, that init expects
something (a setting, an environment, a device ...)
which isn't there ... you could do an strace on
the init and 'guess' which result/argument does that ...

> Greetings
> Oliver

Generated on Wed 27 Aug 2003 - 13:34:45 BST by hypermail 2.1.3