From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.se)
Date: Mon 01 Sep 2003 - 10:52:34 BST

Citat Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>:
> > >updated the Context Quota Stuff to cq0.06 (and 2.4.22)
> > >and added a per context Disk Limit dl0.02 to enable
> > >virtual disk limits per context (per quota hash) ...
> >
> > i'm not really sure i understand why you and others spend so much time
> > on the quota stuff.
>
> because there is a big? demand for this features ...
> at least I think so ... 8-)
> (hey providers, speak up now!)

I haven't seen a user yet, that is able to limit himself. If the need arises
he'll use all the space he's provided with. This make quota unavoidable and
necessary.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se

--
BOFH excuse #340:
Well fix that in the next (upgrade, update, patch release, service pack).