From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Thu 11 Sep 2003 - 16:44:50 BST

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 12:20:24PM +0200, Stephan Sachse wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:06:36 +0200
> Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at> wrote:
>
> > basically it boils down to
> > ksymoops -m System.map -v vmlinux oops.txt
>
> output attached

I have analyzed that output, and it might be possible
that I introduced a race in DQUOT_INIT, but it might
also be possible that the out_of_line_bug() was triggered
correctly, anyway, if this oops can be reproduced, I would
be happy to hear about it ...

I'll release a fixed patch in a few minutes, so if you
can reproduce this oops, I would ask you to try and see
if the new release fixes it ...

the oops can be triggered on freeing inodes, probably under
memory pressure, of any ext3 filesystem ...