From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Sat 13 Sep 2003 - 16:51:29 BST

On Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:40, you wrote;

> Assuming that the ISP is not filtering based on source address.
> You *can* equal-route the *outbound* between two lines.
> > is used to limit and distribute input bandwidth.
> Limit, yes. Distribute, no.

Yes, you are right - I thought for a moment he was trying to make
vservers on a single machine with a single routable connection have
fairly distributed bandwidth incoming. You can do that, with the
limitations I described.

Not enough context in the quotes.

--
Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net

"An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself" - Camus -