From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Mon 15 Sep 2003 - 02:58:49 BST
I've started to splitup Jacques ctx17a patch into
(mostly) independent chunks ...
- ili (immutable linkage invert)
- syscall (the syscall fiasco)
- scheduler (the scheduler modifications)
- network (network related stuff)
- base (not splitted yet, of what's left)
I also started to adapt the code to the local
kernel coding style (or what I regard as) ...
I would urge you to have a closer look at the
pieces, especially if you already did some kernel
development or know about kernel coding style ..
(Rik?, Paul?, Sam?) and send me some remarks
about possible further improvements ...
FYI, this is against 2.4.23-pre4