From: Yura Kohut (yura_at_psoft.net)
Date: Wed 24 Sep 2003 - 17:34:19 BST

Hi,

I tried too install VPS on RH8.0 platform.
I used rh8.0-minimum list of required packeges from vserver-0.22.
But some of packeges listed in it not present in my RH8.0 distributive,
because of installation failed.

Can somebody send me such list ...
May be it will be shoter the my.

Thanks,
Yura.

Generated on Wed 24 Sep 2003 - 18:16:31 BST by hypermail 2.1.3