From: Jason Korkin (jkorkin_at_korksoft.com)
Date: Tue 30 Sep 2003 - 21:38:08 BST

> > > 2) somebody providing the enormous disk space required to
> > > do automated kernel building and testing (more details
> > > on that in a later posting)

We're a hosting provider that uses the Vserver technology. We would be
happy to donate one of our older (yet still quite fast) DELL servers for
Vserver project use. We are currently undergoing a major overhaul on
all of our shared and VPS servers and have quite a few "spare" machines
now.

If you are interested, let me know and we'll setup a machine for you.
All we ask is that you give us some sort of recognition for providing
the server and bandwidth.

Generated on Tue 30 Sep 2003 - 22:16:14 BST by hypermail 2.1.3