From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Wed 01 Oct 2003 - 01:57:38 BST

Hi Matt!

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 02:32:43PM -0400, Matt Ayres wrote:
> Hi Herbert!
>
> I would just like to say that I am 100% behind you on this.
> A change had to be made and this was a good choice.
> I hope to see a much better structured and organized
> vserver project in the future.

ANY suggestions to improve this project are more than welcome ...
I have my ideas and opinions about it, but as always I'm
open to good arguments ...

> Thanks!

Hi Dinesh!

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 08:32:26PM -0400, Dinesh Mistry wrote:
> Bert,
>
> Great ideas, no objections here, we already have a basic
> vserver bugzilla setup so let me know if you still need
> this to remain in place etc.

This is one of the issues I would ask the community
to decide, it isn't useful if I'm the only one who
actually uses this stuff ...

> Thanks

Generated on Wed 01 Oct 2003 - 02:42:00 BST by hypermail 2.1.3