From: Tor Rune Skoglund (torrunes_at_datakompaniet.no)
Date: Wed 01 Oct 2003 - 11:26:35 BST

onsdag 1. oktober 2003, 10:50, skrev du :
> > Can we also have a new project name ... please
>
> Can I ask why? I found this project pretty much *because* it was called
> vserver ("hmm ... what would a Linux developer call their virtual server
> project?").
>
> I'd be reluctant to change what is already a pretty damn good
> description of what this project is about.

Agreed totally. I see no reason to change the name.

Btw, good initiative, Herbert! Since I started learning vserver setup
last vinter, IMHO one of the major flaws of the system, was the lack of
a clear description of the project and the differences between the various
patches and the scattered information on several sites.
It would be a Good Thing to have all the "mess" cleaned up by
an active project leader and have a central site the project.

Best regards
Tor Rune Skoglund

--
DataKompaniet as
Teknobyen, Abels gt. 5                  Tel: +47 73 51 51 51