From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.se)
Date: Wed 01 Oct 2003 - 11:22:33 BST

Citat Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>:

> sounds to me like a very diplomatic wording for
> volunteering to do this ... 8-)

:o) ...

> if my judgement on this is correct, I would say:
>
> yes, please, go ahead, set it up, including the
> archives, we'll test it one month (October) in
> parallel to the existing list, and switch with
> 1st of November ...

done.

New list is vserver_at_lists.tuxbox.dk

You can subscribe by sending an email to vserver-request_at_lists.tuxbox.dk with
"subscribe" in the subject or at
http://lists.tuxbox.dk/mailman/listinfo/vserver/

- Archiving is enabled and the archive will be available soon.
- All messages to vserver_at_solucorp.qc.ca are also going to this list.
- Virus and Spamfilter are in place.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se

--
Q:	Why did the astrophysicist order three hamburgers?
A:	Because he was hungry.