From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.se)
Date: Fri 03 Oct 2003 - 09:06:34 BST

Citat Dariush Pietrzak <eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl>:

> Hi,
> i'm subscribed to both vserver lists... and get every mail twice.
> Two questions
> 1) when will old list be deprecated, and most stuff moves to new one?
> 2) is there a, say procmail recipe, that reduces amount of those double
> mails?

There is no need to be subscribed to both lists.

1) all posts on the old list go to the new list also (as you found out :) )
2) until we make the switch all replies (even when made on the new list) are
going to the original list. Downside of this is of course the delay that still
is a major problem. This will disapear immidiatly on the switch.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se

--