From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sun 05 Oct 2003 - 14:52:58 BST

Hi Paul,

as you added the link to the not-yet-functional
bugzilla, I assume that you would like to have
such service up and running ...

If this is the case, please contact me for the
details to get access to the bugzilla setup,
to configure some basic stuff ...

thanks,
Herbert

PS: if this was wishful thinking, let me know,
I just revert the link addition of yours ...

Generated on Sun 05 Oct 2003 - 15:12:48 BST by hypermail 2.1.3