From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Fri 10 Oct 2003 - 07:09:00 BST

> it seems that the vservers are just using more and more and more and more
> memory, except I don't know for what (according to vserver-stat that is,
> don't know how exact that is.. )
 I'm running wolk3.4 ( with ctx17 ), it leaks memory quite heavily, this
may be related. Symptom is - system starts OOMsing, while no programs use
any memory ( 0.5G is installed, running progs use ~50M ), almost all memory
is locked in buffers ( simplest method to trigger this is to try dumping
large filesystem, after ~20G there's no memory left in system.
 I haven't had the time to change my kernel for a quite some time :(

--
Mayoi komuno wa Usuyami no sekai, Dariush Pietrzak
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9