From: GuruJ (GuruJ_at_mbox.com.au)
Date: Sat 11 Oct 2003 - 09:51:05 BST

I like the image of the server and the magnifying glass, but I'm not so
sure about the penguins -- it seems rather crowded in there!

If we *must* have Tux, I'd be more inclined to have a military-style row
of cloned Tuxes (stormtroopers??? :) If we want to emphasize the
'virtual' nature of the servers, how about one 'real' Tux and several
'virtual' Tuxes?

I'd also be partial to just having images of multiple rack servers under
the magnifying glass.

Just my 2c,

-- GuruJ.

Matthew Nuzum wrote:
> Here’s something I’ve pulled out of my hat.
> http://newz.gotdns.com/vserver-copy.jpg

Generated on Sat 11 Oct 2003 - 10:27:04 BST by hypermail 2.1.3