From: Noèl Köthe (noel_at_debian.org)
Date: Sun 12 Oct 2003 - 21:48:39 BST

Am Sa, den 04.10.2003 schrieb Herbert Poetzl um 03:12:

Hello,

Dont know ifs still interesting because sparc64 were included in the
mail from Herbert about the coming 1.0.0 version.

> - who is able to test vservers on platforms other
> than i386, and what platforms would those be?

sparc64

> - who has some non i386 vserver installation
> already running? or if you tried and failed,
> what where the problems?

I have no problem with 2.4.22 and ctx17a. Its runing on Debian woody as
host and 3 different vhosts.

Its a build and test machine so I will test coming kernel/linux-vserver
versions with it.

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>
Debian GNU/Linux, www.debian.org