From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Tue 14 Oct 2003 - 17:13:29 BST

On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:41, Mike Savage wrote;

> My question is this: Is what I did OK? Are the fixes that went
> into moving from ctx-17c specific to major changes to the kernel
> while moving from 2.4.20 to 2.4.21 and 2.4.22? Or are the ctx-17
> to ctx-17c changes applicable to 2.4.20 as well?

The only suggestion I'd make would be to very carefully check the
differences when `patch' reported that it required `fuzz' to apply a
particular hunk. Or use patch -F 0 to turn off fuzz entirely.

Otherwise, sounds great.

--
Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net

When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong. -- R. Buckminster Fuller

Generated on Tue 14 Oct 2003 - 17:41:26 BST by hypermail 2.1.3