From: Chuck Dale (chuck_at_yourweb.com.au)
Date: Thu 30 Oct 2003 - 14:01:09 GMT

[Hi new list!]

Just a confirmation that I've been running the c17f patch here without
problems for a few weeks now. Xeon CPU, 2.4.22 kernel, RH9.

I'm so happy with vserver, thanks everyone! Just did a great trick: rsync'd
our old RH6.2 server that was running on its lonesome on crusty hardware to
a brand spanking new box. The RH6.2 install is running as a vserver inside
the RH9 host server. It's so cool...

I'd be happy to help out with docs especially now that I've had a bit of
experience playing with the super vservers.

Ciao!
Chuck