From: Charles Dale (bug_at_aphid.net)
Date: Sat 01 Nov 2003 - 00:12:03 GMT

OK sure, I've put up a Virtualization Howto at

http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=VirtualizeHowto

It's not complete, mainly just a copy of my email at the moment. Feel free
to improve it =)

Thanks for the ulimit info. I assume newer tool versions will put the S in
by default so I'll remove the note to add it in a few weeks.

Also I'll try out the per context quotas and put some notes on that into the
howto.

Cheers,
Chuck