From: Kirk Fraser (dvrc5s_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue 04 Nov 2003 - 12:05:02 GMT

UPSIDE INTERNATIONAL - Searching Out Stocks with Big Upside Potential...that have gone unnoticed until now.

UpSide International uncovers unusual trends and activity in stocks. We look for signs of block trades and insider purchasing in order to uncover insight into uncommon trends.

Seven weeks ago, on Sept. 4th, we highlighted SUQU at 0.57. We set the target price at 1.20. It hit a high of 1.18--we were very close. Our last pick was TRHL at 0.74 on Oct. 3rd. Target was 1.13. It hit 1.20.

Our focus now is on Paramco Financial: PFDE

New trading range (as of 10/28/03): Target -- 2.36.

Yesterday, a Long White Candlestick formed, and pressure was strong. The stock is in position for a higher high and a higher low. Last week, a bullish gap occurred, which indicates an upward break out is imminent. The volume is very high. Also, PFDE just started an unusual trading pattern. Large blocks of shares are being bought. Is this an indication of something? Are large investors picking up PFDE, an institution, what's coming?

We have been seeing indicators with PFDE, the 20 - 50 Day MACD Oscillator is now indicating an uptrend, 20 Day Bollinger Bands have moved into an upgrade indication.

Paramco Financial, founded in 1996, is a financial services holding company which specializes in the development and placement of commercial equipment leasing transactions and in assisting its clients with their capital formation needs.

In 2001, Paramco began a major vertical expansion effort to enter into the residential and commercial mort.gage industry, the mort.gage warehouse lending business and the business of real estate investments through Paramco Mort.gage Corporation and Paramco Investments, Inc.

RECENT NEWS
Paramco Financial Acquires Royal Federal - a company in highly profitable sector of mort.gage industry.

DENVER - (PRIMEZONE) -- Paramco Financial, Inc. (OTC BB:PFDE.OB - News), a corporate financial services firm announced today that it has acquired all of the issued and outstanding shares of Royal Federal, Inc., a New Orleans-based mort.gage company.

According to Douglas G. Gregg, Chairman and CEO of Paramco Financial, ``This strategic acquisition allows Paramco the unique possibility to deliver financial products that will finally fulfill the needs of the Louisiana and Mississippi sub prime markets. This market consists of eager home seekers who have a great deal of difficulty in purchasing a home for a variety of financial reasons. Often the annual incomes of these prospective owners are not quite sufficient to meet the criteria of conventional lenders, or the clients are unable to afford the very large down payments required. Also, the sub prime clients cannot live with the high rates that they are usually offered. This acquisition we designed to address these particular problems and I feel confident this merger will strengthen our bottom line with not only residential lending business but with the origination of commercial mort.gages and other types of client financing.''

ostv kiuhxmo ffnt nnzz pyvxqu
vlqx mccimu