From: Sam Vilain (sam_at_vilain.net)
Date: Wed 05 Nov 2003 - 00:36:50 GMT

On Mon, 03 Nov 2003 23:34, Herbert Poetzl wrote;

> - Immutable Linkage Invert

btw, I've found another really useful application for this feature.
Diskless workstations mounting their /usr filesystem remotely; with
this I can give them all their own view of the /usr filesystem, still
keep write access, and hence save on space.

--
Sam Vilain, sam_at_vilain.net

"There are a lot of lies going around.... and half of them are true." - Winston Churchill -