From: Charles Dale (bug_at_aphid.net)
Date: Thu 06 Nov 2003 - 19:47:43 GMT

Seeing as they work on with RPM 4.0 but not with 4.2 I assume it is some bug
in the version of RPM used to build them. Of all the similar failures I
found on Google, none of them required updating the client RPM, just that
the packages would be rebuilt (probably with an updated RPM).

That doesn't make things much clearer... Maybe Jack can tell us which rpm
he's using.

Chuck