From: ragnar_at_this.is
Date: Fri 07 Nov 2003 - 11:19:50 GMT

Hello,

> I have completed a Debian VServer documentation some minutes ago.

I made a shorter in english doc at
http://www.linux-vserver.org/index.php?page=DebianVserver

I will be seting up a new server next week and try to got throug
your doc at the same time.

> Send suggestions and criticism please to my reply address.

I would reccomend that you put your doc on the wiki at
www.linux-vserver.org
When I did that someone fixed it and made it better..

> I hope this contribution is a little help for peoples who reads german
> simpler then english.

And we will make the english version better.
Best
ragnar

--
Lending not allowed