From: Martin List-Petersen (martin_at_list-petersen.se)
Date: Sat 08 Nov 2003 - 23:43:35 GMT

On Sun, 2003-11-09 at 00:05, Brian Ipsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > It's quite easy. The old one is gone now and that should solve
> > most problems.
> >
> > Filtering can be done best on the header:
> >
> > (List-Post is something, that you will find in any mailman based
> > mailinglist)
>
> Funny enough, I also receives messages sent to vserver_at_lists.tuxbox.dk -
> even though I never subscribed to anything on that box... Why these 2
> addresses ?? What is the difference ?? I've only subscribed to the original
> list at solucorp.ca
>
> Are vserver_at_list.linux-vserver.org and vserver_at_lists.tuxbox.dk being put
> into the same server ?? What is the purpose of having 2 entries to the list,
> instead of just one ?

The solucorp list does not exist anymore. vserver_at_list.linux-vserver.org
is the replacement and everybody who was subscribed at solucorp is
subscribed on this list. vserver_at_lists.tuxbox.dk is the same list. It's
where the list actually is hosted, the list.linux-vserver.org alias is
just easier to remember.

Regards,
Martin List-Petersen
martin at list-petersen dot se

--
I think it's a new feature. Don't tell anyone it was an accident. :-)
-- Larry Wall on s/foo/bar/eieio in <10911_at_jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>