From: klaus oblasser (vs-technik_at_s-online.at)
Date: Sun 09 Nov 2003 - 18:18:40 GMT

hai herbert!

> I, for my part, am willing to port the vserver stuff on
> a mosix kernel, if somebody does the testing ...
if posible openmosix, not mosix.

on my vserver-cluster at frankfurt there is a
buggy-mix-kernel (2.4.19ctx13mos) of vserver & openmosix running.
(only a fast cut-together of openmosix-path & vserver-path)

only the "masterprozesses" of the servers are migrateing.
no vserver-client-prozesses will migrate.

[x] so, you found a tester.

lg.
k.