From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Wed 12 Nov 2003 - 21:38:17 GMT

> It`s version 1.2.5 as i think ( Debian 3.0 R1 stable ).
> There is no problem or anything.
 That's not really helpfull you know... I've got one server where it has
been running for more then a year ( and quite busy too, with significant
percentage of transfer being TLS/encrypted, with load avg between 0.3 and
5.0, and on quite interesting hardware;) ), I've got another one where it
was working, and then after power failure it stopped working, until I
created new empty vserver and moved everything bit-by-bit there. And then,
I've got this new machine with which I battled for weeks and couldn't get
proftpd under vserver working ( while muddleftpd works flawlessly, but
unfortunately does not provide the features I need ).
 So - congratulations on your working setup, you're lucky that you wasn't
hit by the bug, keep your fingers crossed and remember to sacrifice black
cock every other saturday to keep it that way, because there IS a bug.

regards,
World's Best Bug Stumbler ( po naszemu - Katalizator Nieszczesc )

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
Namagumi namagomi namagoroshi