From: Matt Ayres (matta_at_tektonic.net)
Date: Mon 17 Nov 2003 - 11:23:00 GMT

I have 2 servers who keep crashing, sometimes every few hours... I am
still working on a console solution so I don't know the exact place
where the problem is.

The servers are in a "half hung" state, they respond to PING and will
open TCP connections, but they won't send any data back.

Is this how yours responds or is it a hard lock?

I've tried with 2.4.22-c17e, 2.4.23pre8-c17h and 2.4.22-vs1.0.0 all with
the same results.

--
Matt Ayres <matta_at_tektonic.net>
TekTonic