From: James MacLean (macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca)
Date: Tue 18 Nov 2003 - 12:46:34 GMT

Hi Dariush,

Old vserver for me is fine (2.4.22 + c17). Wanted to make up a new kernel,
saw this new branch of Vserver with 2.4.23-rc1 patches ready to go, so
went that route :).

I also patched in/ turned on the realtime kernel. It patched clean, but
hey, who knows ;(. But the Oops suggests it's network.

JES

--
James B. MacLean        macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education