From: James MacLean (macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca)
Date: Tue 18 Nov 2003 - 23:50:25 GMT

Hi Herbert:

> I really would appreciate if you could test the following:
>
> take a 2.4.23-rc1 as you patched it, _without_ the RT stuff

This one Oopses. Fresh 2.4.22 + 23rc1 patch + vserver-1.1.3.

> and a 2.4.22 with vs1.00 with the RT stuff

This one was Ok, as are the old vservers.

Sorry I have not had time to write down the complete Oops, but the machine
is being used so I can only crash it so often ;).

Would the fixes in 1.1.4 be worth trying? or did they not have any affect
on tcp_getinfo ?

Later,
JES

--
James B. MacLean        macleajb_at_ednet.ns.ca
Department of Education