From: Christian Mayrhuber (christian.mayrhuber_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu 20 Nov 2003 - 11:45:37 GMT

Enrico Scholz wrote:
> christian.mayrhuber_at_gmx.net (Christian Mayrhuber) writes:
>

>>ln -sf '/lib/modules/2.4.22-c17h-xfs/build/include/linux/virtual.h'
>>'linuxvirtual.h' && test -e 'linuxvirtual.h' || \
>> ln -sf './lib/virtual.h' 'linuxvirtual.h'
>>In file included from lib/syscall_rlimit.c:29:
>>lib/syscall_rlimit-v11.hc: In function `vc_get_rlimit_v11':
>

> hmm, it seems that the wrong/an old version of 'virtual.h' will be
> used. Where is the 'linuxvirtual.h' symlink pointing to? Can you try to
> link it to lib/virtual.h manually?
Setting kernelincludedir in the Makefile to 2.6.0-test9/include solves
the build problem.

> Alternatively, you can try to disable the rlimit syscall with
> '--enable-apis=compat,legacy', or specify the kerneldir with
> '--with-kerneldir=...'.
--with-kerneldir= works fine, too.

The problem is, that the configure scripts creates a Makefile that
symlinks to virtual.h of c17f kernel I'm currently running, but the
2.6.0-test9 kernel headers (without virtual.h) are installed per
default on debian sarge.

--
lg, Chris