From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Sat 22 Nov 2003 - 22:19:47 GMT

Hi Community!

with this patch, it is possible to send signals
like STOP/CONT/TERM and KILL to all processes of
one context ...

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/patch-vs1.1.5-sigctx.diff
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/vkill-0.01.tar.bz2

please test it, and let me know if we should
include this into the stable release soon ...

 a) Yes, please add it to the next stable
 b) Yes, but only after extensive testing
 c) No thanks, we don't need that feature

userspace tool developers, please add this to
the next release ...

TIA,