From: Simon Garner (sgarner_at_expio.co.nz)
Date: Fri 28 Nov 2003 - 20:35:41 GMT

On Saturday, November 29, 2003 3:27 AM NZT,
mile1_at_bellsouth.net <mile1_at_bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Hello Simon,
>
> The vskel is a very good tool, nice job. I have but one question
> about creating the vservers, is there a way allocate disk, memory
space
> for each vserver? I understand the ulimit to be the number of limited
> processes within the vserver. I ask this because, if your in
webhosting
> customers would want to see some type of accounting for service level
> agreements, is this possible?

You can allocate a set disk space to each vserver using Herbert's Per
Context Disk Limits patches:

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Linux2.6/index.php?page=Per+Context+Disk+Lim
its

and I believe Rik van Riel made memory limit (rmap) patches, but I
haven't tried them myself. Somebody else can maybe answer that better...

-Simon