From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Tue 02 Dec 2003 - 05:39:43 GMT

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 01:57:05AM -0000, Luís Miguel Silva wrote:
> Hello gang,
>
> After sending my last email regarding kernel 2.4.23
> i went to herberts'homepage and saw
> the "stable" patchset for 2.4.23.
>
> On my last 2.4.22 patch'test'adventure i learned
> (the hard way) that the .conf file had "changed".

no the config file hasn't changed ...

> At least regarding the ULIMIT directive.

the kernel did change, not even the vserver
kernel patches, the vanilla 2.4.22 kernel
changed the behaviour of setrlimit() which
changed the behaviour of ulimit ;)

> I never use newvserver so i have been using a .conf
> sample file for more then a year now.
>
> Can anybody post a sample.conf for the latest patchset?

the 'latest' tools from jack (vserver-0.28)
contain an up to date example config in
/usr/lib/vserver/sample.conf

I assume enrico will update his example
config too (if he hasn't already done so)

HTH,
Herbert