From: Alex Klymov (al3x__at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu 04 Dec 2003 - 21:54:51 GMT

Hello Alejandro,

AM> Alex Klymov wrote:

>> I was able to "marry" vserver with grsecurity 2.0rc3. My first priority was
>> network security increasing

AM> can you share your praparation patches? =)

AM> Best Regards,
AM> Alejandro Mery

What I'm using now is kinda "overloaded" patch merged with vserver 1.1.6. apart from
vserver it includes:
1.Grsecurity 2.0rc3 (requires iptables userland patch to be applied)
2.Swsuspend 2.0rc2
3.cryptolop-AES 1.7 (requires userland patch)
4.LuFS 0.9.7
5. iptables P-o-M (for the sake of TARPIT chain and strings matching condition,
also requires iptables userland patch)
6. Laptop patch (was adopted into 2.4.23).
7. Hostap modules 0.1.2

While you can easily "reverse" most of them, grsecurity+swsusp+vserver would be
hard to separate. If you are still interested I'll run diff against vanilla
2.4.23 and place it on the web tonight.
I do plan to see how grsec could be modified to less interfere with vserver.

--
 Alex                            mailto:al3x__at_gmx.net
4:36:13 PM Thursday, December 4, 2003 EDT