From: John Francis Lee (jfl_at_robinlea.com)
Date: Tue 16 Dec 2003 - 08:18:26 GMT

Yes, the /vservers directory is the mount point for a separate
partition... but I still need the original, 'host' server in the root
partition, right?

So I will have two separate collections of rpm installations. One will
be the 'host' server in the root partition and the other will be shared
among as many virtual servers as I create in the vservers partition,
right?