From: Herbert Poetzl (herbert_at_13thfloor.at)
Date: Fri 19 Dec 2003 - 04:16:06 GMT

Hi Folks!

I've added support for parisc64 (which requires
an additional patch for 2.4.23 to compile, maybe
that's why nobody tried it yet ;)

a test patch for 2.4.23-pa3 can be found at
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/patch-2.4.23-pa3-vs1.22.diff

kernel works (for me) but I'm unable to test
the entire functionality yet, because both tool
packages fail to compile ...

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/parisc_util-vserver-0.26.log
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/parisc_vserver-0.29.log

FYI, my vkill utility compiles and works? without
any issues, so there is still hope ...