From: Paul Sladen (vserver_at_paul.sladen.org)
Date: Fri 19 Dec 2003 - 18:04:06 GMT

On Fri, 19 Dec 2003, Jim Buttafuoco wrote:
> I am trying to get NFS (and autofs) to work on my VSERVER setup.
> I believe this getting blocked by a "capability" or 2. Does anyone have
> instructions on how to get this to work?

  http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/faq/#nfs

BTW, if anyone /did/ get something to work without adding {any,too many}
capabilities I'd be interested in doing an update.

Jim: to cut a long story short, if do the NFS mounting in the Host-server,
say to:

  /vservers/alpha/mnt/

then you will be able to access if from within the vserver.

E&OE.

        -Paul

--
War is inconsistent with Truth.  London, GB