From: Liam Helmer (linuxlists_at_thevenue.org)
Date: Fri 19 Dec 2003 - 21:20:35 GMT

Basically having a desktop box that's running inside a vserver context
-> server and client. I have nefarious purposes for this... I've already
got it running inside a chroot with grsecurity, and that works fine.
I've even redirected hotplug messages, so USB cameras , printers and
such work, and I'm going to work on automounter support. There's some
functionality differences though with linux-vserver that I'd be
interested in testing out, however, so I'm curious if it's been done.

The only oddities with X, AFAIK is its writing directly to memory, which
is, naturally, a big security hole. It also seems to create a device for
it's graphics card on startup, which may be an issue.

Cheers,
Liam