From: Dariush Pietrzak (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Sat 27 Dec 2003 - 00:05:10 GMT

Hi,
 I have been maintaining server kernel patchset for some time now...
I figure someone else could be interested in it, it should be available
from http://eyck.forumakad.pl/Projects/bsd/, latest version is 13d, later
this year I'll release 13e.
 The goal of this patchset is making sure that:
  - latest bug-free(;) linux(2.4.23-rc4)
  - xfs filesystem
  - vserver(ctx17)
  - freeswan, mppe & cipe
  - openwall
 play nicely together.

(additionaly this time around I include esfq {enhanced stochastic queueing},exec
logging from honeynet project, u32 target for iptables and sysctl control
for ip_queue).

 This is not bleeding-edge, this is supposed to be stable platform for
rarely-updated machines. Components are kept relatively up-to-date but with
focus on stability - that's the reason for 2.4.23-rc4, ctx17 etc...

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
Namagumi namagomi namagoroshi